Boost Skin Health With Vitamin C
- Posted on: Sep 5 2017
Your skin doesn’t produce vitamin C on its own, so topical vitamin C serums are an important part of daily skincare. Choose one with maximum vitamin C concentration to address fine lines, boost your skin’s ability to generate new collagen and help protect it against UV exposure. Our favorite product this month is the SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic vitamin C serum.
In fact, in a study published this summer in the June 2017 issue of the Journal of Investigative Dermatology, researchers found that C E Ferulic helped reduce markers of skin aging caused by exposure to ozone pollution.
C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid to enhance protection against environmental damage caused by free radicals that can contribute to atmospheric aging. This vitamin C serum helps neutralize free radicals induced by UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3), which may lead to visible signs of accelerated skin aging. In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, C E Ferulic improves signs of aging and photodamage, the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the loss of firmness, while brightening skin’s complexion.
– Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals.
– Visible anti-aging benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion.
– Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin.
– Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours.
– Paraben-free and ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin types.
– Tested suitable for use post-laser, always consult with a physician for individual post-procedure care.
Posted in: Uncategorized